The Dawson City Chamber of Commerce is a member-based organization dedicated to the business community in Dawson City and its surrounding area. Through connection, development and advocacy, the Chamber is here to help support, grow, and enhance your business.
- Gain a voice in government - The chamber represents its members in all levels of government to make sure you are treated fairly and that your voice is heard on important issues such as labour shortages, regulations, taxes, wage increases and other costs small businesses face.
- Increase your visibility in the community - The chamber promotes its members on our website, in the member directory, in newsletters, on social media, and pretty much any chance we get to talk our members up. You may also grow your business through advertising and sponsoring opportunities with the chamber's website and events.
- Networking opportunities - The chamber hosts networking events for its members to provide a setting for you to meet potential clients, vendors, collaborators and other contacts.
- Learning opportunities - The chamber offers workshops, info sessions and programs to ensure its members can continuously find ways to keep growing and stay ahead of the game.
- Make community connections - The chamber is active with community events throughout the year, whether hosting or helping out with other organizations. Members who do have a bit of spare time are welcome to join in, which provides an excellent scene for making new connections and giving back.
- Receive customer referrals - The chamber receives many calls on a regular basis asking about local services, and we love promoting our members.
- Customized service - The chamber is always looking for more ways to find ways to better serve your business, and has an open-door policy for any questions or concerns you may have.
- Access to members-only discounts and services.
Members-Only Discounts and Services
- Participation in the Fair Exchange Program and weekly notifications
- Opportunity to participate in the Chambers Group Insurance Plan
- Participation in the Shop Dawson program
- Supplier of Created in Yukon
- Member rates for Global Payments services
- We offer members the Visa/MC Merchant Discount Program
- Member rates for our events
- Member directory to share your business and network
- Online payments for membership and events
- Auto-renewal memberships and membership management through our online portal
Find out how to apply here.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to call us at 993 5274, visit our offices or contact us via email.